Social Media Manager
5 Fold Marketing is currently seeking an experienced Social Media Manager to join our growing team! This is a full-time position located at our office in Tempe, Arizona.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for creating social media content, managing social accounts, crafting and leading social media efforts for both our clients and our company.
We are looking for a qualified and ambitious individual to help us manage and grow client social media campaigns, including paid social campaigns on Facebook and other platforms. Our team and client-base is growing quickly, so we are looking for the perfect person who is ready to jump in and work collaboratively with other members of our team to move our social media forward.
About 5 Fold Marketing
5 Fold Marketing is a digital marketing agency that manages multifaceted, advanced marketing campaigns for clients throughout the United States.
Why should you work for 5 Fold?
- Dynamic and supportive team of marketing professionals: You’ll be working alongside other professionals in areas like content writing and search engine optimization.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth: We’re looking for employees who can grow into the position, and we’ll empower this employee to define social media processes and procedures.
- Fun, team-oriented atmosphere: This is a close-knit atmosphere where we go out for coffee every Friday morning, plan team building events, and participate in community service.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2-3 years of social media management experience in a marketing agency or marketing setting.
- Experience boosting Facebook posts
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to identify areas of weakness or potential problems and quickly implement problem-solving strategies to rectify the situation.
- Strong analytical skills, i.e., the ability to analyze results to determine key findings.
- Must be highly detailed and pay special attention to delivering error-free work.
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivated and directed
- Create relevant and highly engageable content to reach target audiences.
- Manage all published content whether it be written, design, or video.
- Monitor, listen to and respond to customers through social media platforms.
- Be a strong voice for the company’s brand around a developed community.
- Be responsible for all design elements such as profile and cover images, thumbnails, and Facebook ad images.
- Compile monthly reports for the client.
- Engage relevant users on social media to answer questions and initiate conversation while maintaining the tone of the company’s brand.
- Collaborate with the team to map out and implement marketing strategies.
- Monitor trends in social media and reflect these trends in client’s overall strategy.
- Keep up with industry changes and trends and develop strategies to apply these best practices to our clients’ campaigns.
- Research and share new and innovative ideas.
- Constructively communicate with other members of the team.
- Maintain a business brand through the “voice” in your work.
- Design experience (using Canva, Adobe InDesign, or Adobe Illustrator) a plus
- Experience using Sendible a plus
Please complete the following questionnaire. This is required and will help us expedite the process and schedule an interview:
- 4+ Weeks Paid Time Off (including Holidays)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance & Disability Benefits Available
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Profit-sharing through 401k account